From Concept to Completion.
Torque Training located in the City of Bristol is the brainchild of brothers Anthony and Nick Fenton Wells. At Torque Training the goal is to help people achieve their fitness goals through quality training systems and coaching.
Perfect Gym Solutions started working with the brothers at a very early stage of planning and designing this fantastic facility. Located inside the recently converted The General Hospital in Bristol City Centre, Torque Training is positioned in the ideal location for people living and working in the Bristol area.
From the outset we wanted to create an aesthetic but very functional serious training facility to mirror the owners goals.
Perfect Gym Solutions designed and supplied the following equipment;
- Custom Made Forge Fitness P3 Wall Mounted Rig with Monkey Bars
- Custom Made Forge Fitness Half Racks with Connector
- York Barbell STS Flat Benches
- York Barbell Olympic Bumper Plates
- York Barbell Olympic Weightlifting Bars
- Premium 20mm Black Rubber Tiles
- Premium Indoor Artificial Sprint Track
- Custom Made Forge Fitness Storage Solutions
- Myo Sandbags
- Concept2 Rowers
- Speed Ropes, Resistance Bands Slam Balls
Torque Training has everything you need to help you get in the best shape of your life.
If you live in the Bristol area and want to check out this brilliant facility then you can contact Torque Training via;
Commercial Unit 3, No 7. The General, Lower Guinea Street, BS1 6FU
Opening gym and require some help with design and equipment selection then Contact Perfect Gym Solutions Today