Black Solid Olympic Bumper Plate Sets
Black Solid Rubber Olympic Bumper Plates sets have been designed for use in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities.
Available in 100kg, 200kg and 300kg options these 100% rubber plates fit Olympic 2″ diameter bars. The central hole is precision drilled and reinforced with a sturdy 2″ steel central sleeve for durability and quick plate loading.
Whether your looking to source for you commercial gym or looking to add some premium kit to your home set up these plates will deliver an intense and challenging workout.
Suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training the plates are an effective way to add muscle definition, burn calories, improve balance and increase strength.
Compared to machine-based workouts, free weight training allows for a greater range of movement and does not limit you to just one specific plane of motion.
This greater versatility and variety of workout also helps strengthen the stabilising muscles in the body which are often overlooked plate-loaded strength equipment. This is a vital component in injury prevention.
Correct technique is important when using these plates, seek coaching and advise if starting out. If the plates are going to be dropped it must be on a platform or appropriate rubber flooring.
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and Jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2” steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce risk of flooring damage.
- Sold in Singles, if you require a pair please order 2.