Crossmaxx Runner PRO
With the Crossmaxx Runner PRO you can incorporate a new dimension into your training! The completely self-powered Crossmaxx Runner PRO offers a one-of-a-kind workout experience that requires zero electricity. Feel the freedom of this totally manual treadmill while walking or running on the unique curved running surface where you are the motor.
The Crossmaxx Runner PRO is unique because four sections intensity manual control, that allows users to choose the required feel of the run pace.
The Crossmaxx Runner PRO is a commercial non-motorised treadmill designed for athletes to sprint at their maximum capacity. The curved treadmill base ensures a true, natural running motion. The treadmill comes with a LCD monitor to gauge distance, calories, time and heart rate.
Non-motorised treadmills are perfect for “deadmill running” and HIIT and to train the entire body. The Crossmaxx Runner PRO burns up to 30% more calories compared to other treadmills. This curved treadmill has four levels of resistance, which means athletes can walk or run freely on the treadmill or drive against the handle bars in a full sprint “prowler” position for maximum speed and power output. This makes the Crossmaxx Runner PRO multi-functional.
No need to push any buttons and wait for the Runner to speed up. As a user takes longer strides up the curved belt, the speed increases, and as the user simply drifts back towards the rear, the speed decreases.
- Non Motorized
- 4 Resistance levels so can also be used for prowler style workouts
- Variety of exercises available
- No top speed so runners go sprint as fast as they can
- More beneficial than a conventional treadmill
- Emulates a more natural running style for the user than a conventional treadmill
- Forgiving rubber running surface reduces high impact compared to running outdoors
- Built in resistance lever, water bottle holder and monitor
- Frame – Robust steel frame with low position cross handle for the all-out sled push ‘prowler’ workout
- Resistance – For levels, manual
- Belt type – Anti-slip durable rubber slats with robust bearings
- Heart rate monitoring – Built in monitor
- Wheels – Integrated wheels for easy transportation
- Console Feedback – Time, distance, pulse rate, speed
- Screen – Battery operated
- Programs – Seven workout modes including 20/10, 20/30, custom intervals, four target settings
- Dimensions – 183 x 93 x 158 cm, 160 x 48 cm, curved running surface,
- Weight – 158kg
- Max user weight – 150kg
- Warranty – Frame Lifetime, Running Deck – 2 Years, Parts – 2 Years, Wear Parts – 6 Months