ELITEFTS™ 3×3 Collegiate Power Rack
- Sumo Base
- Monkey Chin Bar
- Rod & Pipe Safety Pins
- Quick Adjust Safety Pins
- Band Pegs Top and Bottom
- Band Storage
- Chain Storage with UHMW
- Weight Storage with UHMW
- Extra J Cups
- 2 Bar Holders (these are mounted on the back end)
- Numbered Posts
- Only touches floor in 4 places with rubber feet
- Angled Safety Gusset on Jcups
- Texture Coated Rack Posts
- 1.5 and 2 inch hole spacing
- 2464mm tall w/ monkey chin bar
- Extra Deep Squatting Area: 914mm
Total Footprint including weight storage and bar holders: 1829mm X 1880mm X 2464mm (we recommend a 305cm X 305cm floor space for each rack)
What separates elitefts™ racks from the competition?
- Backer Plates at all connection points. This provides greater stability and ensures that the rack frame will not be damaged or bent during assembly.
- Rear K-Brace standard on all racks to help stabilize the Power Rack.
- Weight Storage is welded to 3/8″ flat bar then bolted onto the rack for the strongest weight storage possible.
- Sumo Base to allow a wide stance for squatting and dead lifting.
- 11 gauge steel (1/8″ thick) but by using Backer Plates that are 3/8″ thick the bolts have 1/2″ of material supporting the connection on one side and 3/8″ on the other.
- Comes partially assembled to allow for the first training session to begin quicker with the least amount of assembly as possible.
- Completely customizable to fit your needs including but not limited to color, height, chin bars, etc.
- Lifetime warranty on all frames and welds.
- Tested by the strongest athletes in the world.
- Want to find out more about this awesome rack https://www.elitefts.com/education/the-efs-collegiate-power-rack/