ELITEFTS™ Compact Dragging Sled
elitefts™ Compact Dragging Sled
A new, improved version of one of our all-time best sellers. Sled and strap 100% American made.
It was true when we released our most popular dragging sled, and it’s still true now. If you’re not dragging a sled, you’re living in the dark ages. From strength to recovery to work capacity and more, this is a simple and cost-effective way to improve your performance.
We took the heavy-duty, built-to-last, 35-pound sled you know and love and made a simple change: We made the post detachable.
So what the hell does that do?
- It buys you space. Whether you have a home gym or a professional facility, we know real estate is limited and you want to maximize the bang-for-your-buck of your real estate.
- It buys you time. The detachable post makes weight removal and storage that much faster.
- It buys you versatility.
The features remain the same. The strong steel post can hold multiple Olympic plates and is secured by a heavy-duty bolt that will stand the test of time. The 1/4″ steel spacers allow for easy removal of plates.
All sleds ship with one heavy-duty nylon strap cut with an 8″ loop. This loop is made to fit through your belt, negating the need for a pulling hardness.
The S4 Compound Sled Dragging Recovery WorkoutL
- Forward walking: 50 steps x 4 trips
- Backward walking: 50 steps x 4 trips
- Front Raise Dragging: 20 raises x 4 sets
- Rear Raise Dragging: 20 raises x 4 sets
- Ankle Dragging – 50 steps x 2 sets
This sled can be dragged on grass, turf and most concrete and asphalt surfaces. Reasonable scuffing and scratching will occur, both to the sled and the surface. elitefts™ is not liable for any damages incurred to these surfaces or to the sled.
Sled measures 18×24 inches. Weight post is 10 inches long.
Dave’s puke bucket not included.
For more ideas on how to implement the Compact Dragging Sled in your workouts and programming, read:
- Top-55 Prowler Workouts
- Use Heavy Prowler Pushes for a Massive Leg Pump Finisher
- The Best Speed Drill for High School Athletes
- The Specific Demands and Application of Conditioning for Sports
- Alwyn Cosgrove’s Rest-Pause Program
- Take the Red Pill
- Circuits and Supersets for BAMF Wrestlers
- Bodybuilding for the Powerlifter: Extra Workouts