elitefts™ Garage Line Power Rack – Bolted
- What separates elitefts™ racks from the competition?
- Backer Plates at all connection points. This provides greater stability and ensures that the rack frame will not be damaged or bent during assembly.
- Rear K-Brace standard on all racks to help stabilize the Power Rack.
- Sumo Base to allow a wide stance for squatting and dead lifting.
- Bolt together functionality allows for set up in most locations.
- 11 gauge steel (3mm) but by using Backer Plates that are 6mm thick the bolts have 9mm of material supporting the connection on one side and 9mm on the other.
- Lifetime warranty on all frames and welds.
- Tested by the strongest athletes in the world.
NOTE: This item only comes in black and can’t be modified in any way. Yes, this means no band pegs or swapping out chin bars. This is one of those items where you get what you get and you don’t throw a fit (I’ve always wanted to write that). Seriously, no modifications are allowed so we can ship it to you faster.
Just because this rack is a smaller investment than most of our other racks, doesn’t mean the quality suffered. elitefts is known in the industry as producing the highest quality equipment…and this is no exception. The way we got the price down was by stripping out many of the options you may not need. These include items such as band pegs, extra storage pins, bar holders, extra safety pins, special chin bars and other small details such as UHMW j-hooks and 1.5-inch hole spacing.
You’ll be very hard pressed to find a higher quality rack at the same price and even harder to find one that will ship within a couple weeks.
- 34mm pull up bar
- 1 set of J-hooks
- 1 set of safety spotters
- 2275mm tall
- Squatting area is 750mm
- 75mm hole spacing
- 70 x 70 tubing
- 11 gauge steel – 3mm
- 3″ x 3″ 11 Gauge Frame
- Backer plates on all bolt points
- Powder coated finish
- 1010mm L x 1270mm W x 2275mm H