Flow Fitness DCT200i Crosstrainer
The Flow Fitness DCT200i Crosstrainer is a home use machine made for losing weight and getting into shape in the comfort of your own home.
Use the 16 magnetic resistance levels or the 24 unique training programmes to give your workout a new dimension each time you use the DCT200i. Connect your device to the machine with Bluetooth.
The Flow Fitness DCT200i Crosstrainer is a fantastic home use, rear driven crosstrainer with 24 different training programs and 16 challenging magnetic resistance levels. The console has an integrated LCD display and a simple menu with SmartWheel computer navigation. This makes it easier than ever to control your workout. Use one of the 24 built-in training programmes to allow the machine to take control of your workout. The DCT200i comes with a tablet holder on the main computer, so you can watch your favourite shows or videos while you train.
This quiet and stable elliptical Crosstrainer has 24 different workout programs. You can operate the LCD display with the handy Smart Wheel, and you can easily pair it with a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, so you can also work out with your own apps and music.
- 40cm stride length (16 inches).
- 18KG rotating mass (40.0 LBS).
- 16 resistance levels.
- Permanent magnet braking system.
- 24 unique training programmes.
- Max user weight 140KG (308.7 LBS).
- 5.5″ LCD display.
- Bluetooth, USB charging port & tablet holder built-in.
- Choice between fixed or moving handles.
- Built-in transport wheels.
- Adjustable foot plates.
- Assembled dimensions L 146.5 x W 61.5 x H 161 cm (L 57.7 x W 24.3 x H 63.4 inches).