Heavy Sprint Track Green (Line Markings Start and Finish).
ARTIFICIAL GRASS FOR CROSSFIT & FITNESS
With this sprint track, boundaries can be shifted and new goals can be set. You can choose from the colours dark green, light green, black & blue.
By adding the lines to the meter, you increase the possibilities in your gym. Look for even more challenges, push boundaries and set new goals.
This Heavy Sprint Track has been extensively tested and adjusted for intensive use for gyms.
The combination of a short fibre and a high density of the mat ensures that the mat is resistant to wear and will last for a long time as a sports floor.
All our sprint tracks are fitted with a double-sided tape on the back, making installation easy.
- Available as standard on widths of 2 and 4 meters
- 100% customisation (on the cm inspection)
- 100% monofilament, 10 year UV guarantee
- Colours: dark green, light green, black & blue
- Colour lines and Start & Finish: white, black, dark green, light green, blue, yellow & red.
- Height of fibre: 13 mm
- Weight: 3.22 kg per m²
- Wear resistant
- High fibre density
- Linearisation around the meter
- Provided with Start & Finish
- Suitable for heavy sport applications, such as power sled
- Easy to clean by means of a vacuum cleaner and mopping
- Standard with double-sided tape
- Easy to install yourself
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- No need for interpretation
- Suitable for Crossfit, Fitness, Physical practices, Gyms
We advise to apply artificial grass on a flat and clean floor. If you have unevenness in the floor, fill it up so that the floor is evenly flat. All unevenness is reflected in the track. All our Sprint tracks are fitted with a double-sided tape on the back as standard, making installation easy. This is necessary to prevent sliding when it is loaded. If you glue the artificial turf to the subfloor, it will not be possible to remove it again without damage. So keep in mind what choice you make.