Impulse Sterling 45 Leg Press
The Impulse Sterling 45 Leg Press is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range (click here to view full range) which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind. The Impulse Sterling 45 Leg Press is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity and four plate storage pegs built in to save space in your facility.
Users will benefit from one-touch adjustments to the seat angle for bespoke workout experiences as well as three mounting pegs for plate loading to provide enough weight plate space for heavier loads. Furthermore, comfortable yet firm 60mm thick seats ensure user comfort with enough resistance to maximise the power output of the lift.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling 45 Leg Press is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse’s exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core