Impulse Sterling Flat Olympic Bench
The Impulse Sterling Flat Olympic Bench is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind. The Impulse Sterling Flat Olympic Bench is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity and four plate storage pegs built in to save space in your facility
Users will benefit from a solid frame and maximum resistance seating – without a decrease in comfort – to maximise lifting ability of user throughout the movement. Furthermore, two bar catchers increase safety throughout heavy lifts as well as adding options for different user heights.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Flat Olympic Bench is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse’s exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
Out of stock