- V-shaped frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Magnetic resistance for a smooth and quiet workout
- Infinite incremental resistance changes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Transport wheels for ease of transport
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Self-tensioning, zero maintenance Poly-V Belt Drive for low maintenance and reliability
- Intuitive, simple to read console displaying Cadence, Power, Kcals, Heart Rate, Ride Time, Odometer, Trip Distance, and Gear, all on one screen
- Keiser Integrated Technology using Bluetooth connectivity to record and track progress using our M Series apps
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Robust adjustment knobs that require less maintenance than cam-locks
- Four-way adjustable seat
- Four-way adjustable handlebars
- Media tray, Stretch pads, Water bottle holder
- HEIGHT – 1245 mm / 49″
- WIDTH – 661 mm / 26″
- DEPTH – 1296 mm / 51″
- WEIGHT – 42 kg / 92 lbs
KEISER INDOOR BIKE DISPLAYS
Two options for connected riding
Both backlit display options on the M3i include cadence, power, Kcals, heart rate, ride time, and more. Both also connect to popular group exercise packages as well as Keiser’s M Series apps.
M Connect Display
Great for home or studio, Keiser’s M Connect Display can connect the rider to a wide array of popular, third-party apps and content and popular group exercise packages and Keiser apps.
The Studio Display is perfect for the studio owner who wants to offer connected group exercise with a narrower selection of health and fitness apps and training content.