- V-shape frame to accommodate riders of all body shapes and sizes
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train
- Compact aluminium flywheel for lightweight portability
- Standard computer displaying power output in Watts
- Bluetooth wireless signal with open API for tablets and smartphones
- EN957-10 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Includes four-way adjustable seat, two-way adjustable handlebars, water bottle holder, and stretch pads
- Keiser education and certifications available
SPECIFICATIONS M3i lite INDOOR BIKE
- HEIGHT: 44” / 1118 mm
- WIDTH: 26” / 661 mm
- DEPTH: 51” / 1296 mm
- WEIGHT: 87 lbs / 40 kg
We ship within 10 – 15 working days for UK Mainland. Shipping elsewhere please call 01666 504 710.
Standard Rates – Product will be shipped flat-packed on a pallet and will be delivered as close to the property as possible based on solid ground for a pallet truck. Where delivery is to flats or apartments suitable pre-delivery arrangements must be made. The pallet and box is to be disposed of by the customer.
Additional tools will be required for installation. Toolkit is available as an optional extra, cost thereof is £100.00 Excluding VAT
Get the same warranty we offer gyms, professional sports teams and military!
NEW M CONNECT DISPLAY
Connected fitness, simplified
No additional setup or external devices required
The new M Connect Display has been upgraded to include the technology in our M Series Converter. It can connect to devices, such as phones, tablets, and select wearables without additional setup or external devices.
The M Connect Display can share data, such as power, cadence, speed, and heart rate with a wide array of popular, third-party, health and fitness apps and on-demand training content as well as Keiser’s M Series apps on connected devices.