Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soya); Fibre (Chicory Root Extract); Cocoa Powder; Natural Flavouring; Vitamin and Mineral Blend ((Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Copper Citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide)); Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A – 827µg/2756iu
Vitamin E – 12.4mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C – 82.7mg
Riboflavin – 1.4mg
Niacin – 16.5mg
Folic Acid – 206.8µg
Vitamin B12 – 2.6µg
Potassium – 1312mg
Chloride – 494mg
Phosphorus – 637mg
Magnesium – 367mg
Iron – 16.4mg
Zinc – 10.7mg
Copper – 1.3mg
Iodine – 155.4µg
Sodium – 680mg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1551kJ / 370kcal
Fat – 3.2g
of which saturates – 0.5g
Carbohydrate – 9.1g
of which sugars – 0.8g
Fibre – 9.9g
Protein – 71.3g
Salt – 1.77g
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Possible uses of Premier Vegan Shake Vanilla Flavour
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results…
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.