Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soy), Fibre (Chicory Root Extract), Vanilla Natural Flavour, Maltodextrin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A – 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E – 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C – 80mg
Thiamine – 1.1mg
Riboflavin – 1.4mg
Niacin – 16mg
Vitamin B6 – 1.4mg
Folic acid – 200µg
Vitamin B12 – 2.5µg
Potassium – 1205mg
Chloride – 542mg
Phosphorus – 615mg
Magnesium – 378mg
Iron – 14mg
Zinc – 10mg
Copper – 1.3mg
Iodine – 150µg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1462kJ / 349kcal
Fat – 2.5g
of which saturates – 0.0g
Carbohydrate – 4.5g
of which sugars – 0.8g
Fibre – 10.3g
Protein – 72.2g
Salt – 1.8g
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Possible uses of Premier Vegan Shake Vanilla Flavour
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results…
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.