York Barbell Oak 8′ X 6′ Modular Lifting Platform for use with York STS Power Racks and Cages.
If you want athletes to achieve maximum results then the York Oak Lifting Platform is where it begins. When combined with the appropriate (rack specific) insert, the platform can be seamlessly connected to the York Half Rack, York Double Half Rack, or York Power Rack. If you are looking for a stand alone lifting platform go with the 54230 version.
The basic yet staple Olympic moves in weight lifting are where the biggest gains are made; the Dead Lift, Squat and Cleans are crucial to massive improvements in athletic performance and overall strength and conditioning. Using the York Lifting Platforms ensures the users are lifting on a “true” and safe surface, with that increase in confidence then its only a matter of lifting the weight that is holding them back.
The Lifting Platforms centres are 105cm in width, made from 19mm Solid Red Oak and nailed to 25mm MDF board, these 2 layers sandwich a membrane, this minimises the chance or warping.
- 6 coats of Polyurethane varnish is used to increase the longevity of the oak (and logos) and created a smooth (not slippery) lifting surface.
- A 12-gauge steel formed 4-piece framework surrounds platforms. These are bolted together and or bolted to the lifting racks.
- Can be added to a lifting rack by way of a Rack specific, 105cm wide, transition insert for use within the rack.
- Dimensions are based on the platform size, if you require a modular platform; please allow the dimensions of the relevant rack to be included in you measurements. “8 x 6” (240 cm x 180 cm) platform
- To create a seamless finish York Barbell solid oak inserts are used for a bespoke fit to the York STS Racks.