The York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates 500Kg Set have been designed for use in gyms, professional sports teams and college facilities.
York have over 80 years of expertise in Olympic weightlifting and have sold these plates into 1000’s of gym around the world with great feedback.
Suitable for Olympic lifting, powerlifting, strength and conditioning and functional training the York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates 500Kg Set are an effective way to add muscle definition, burn calories, improve balance and increase strength.
Correct technique is important when using these plates, seek coaching and advise if starting out. If the plates are going to be dropped it must be on a platform or appropriate rubber flooring.
- Manufactured to the IWF standard diameter of 450 mm.
- Ideal for teaching Olympic movements such as snatch & clean and Jerk.
- Solid Rubber plates, no steel inserts.
- Limits damage to floors.
- All plates come as standard with a 2” steel centre sleeve.
- Olympic diameter of 45 cm so ideal for coaching and technique training.
- Recommended for York lifting platforms to reduce risk of flooring damage.
This set consists of the following York Barbell Olympic Solid Rubber Bumper Plates;
- 14 x 5kg
- 14 x 10kg
- 6 x 15kg
- 10 x 20kg