York Fitness Weightlifting Straps improve you grip and protect your hands when lifting. Easy to use, the straps help to support the wrists and take most of the work off your forearms.
For any barbell exercise where grip becomes a factor like dead lifts, rows, pull ups or pull downs, the last thing you need is your grip slipping. York Weightlifting Straps help you lift for longer with more efficiency helping you develop your strength.
How to use the Straps
- Find the loop and slide the other end through and then slide onto your wrist.
- Position the strap down the side of your palm (not over the top of hand).
- Tighten the fit by pulling the strap to securely fit.
- With you hand close to the barbell push the strap underneath the bar with your thumb and grab the strap with your forefingers to wrap around.
- Tighten and repeat until the total length is wrapped around the barbell.
- Your ready to lift!
- 1″ Wide heavy duty strap.
- Double stitched seams.
- Textured finish for improved grip and support.
- 100 % thick Cotton for durability.