The YORK® STS Power Rack is a winner in every sense.
It’s simple design, self-spotting capability, and optional attachments make it a favourite among coaches. Athletes can work the entire core primary and secondary strength exercises from both inside the rack and from the outer front side of the Power Rack by using the optional accessories such as the reverse Technique Scoops and Double Bar Holders
Both the front and rear uprights have Stainless steel hook-plates, this utilizes a safety slot design to prevent unintentional disengagement of the bar holder. Both the rear upright and front uprights are adjustable to 19 positions on 7.6cm (3”) centre increments accommodating a wide range of heights
Finished in highly durable, scratch resistant, electrostatic powder coat paint. This is baked in a temperature controlled oven to completely cure and maximize the durability of the platinum sparkle finish (frame) and crinkle black (weight storage & bar holders)
- 1 x Combo Grip Pull-up Bar –28 mm knurled, solid cold rolled steel bar with 135-degree v-shape in the center for additional grip options. Set at a height of 243.8cm (8ft)
- 2 x Double bar holders which are fully welded with replaceable plastic wear guards. These have holders on both sides so that bars can be used on the interior and exterior of the front upright or just one bar off the rear upright
- 2 x welded vertical bar holders to the rear of the rack and 12 x weight storage pegs
- 2 x Interior Safety Spot Bars – connect by hook-plate from front to rear upright for safety
- Inside Dimension: Depth-71cm x Width-107cm.